Saturday, March 21, 2009

That's me in the corner

So I was brutally and unequivocally reminded yesterday of why I stopped going to church.

[pastor]
"It's not her job to look at them as people"
[/pastor]

Listen friends, if you are leaving your eternal soul to the convictions of these people ... be afraid.

The Almighty Dollar has taken over for the Almighty Spirit.


And in other news that may contribute to my untimely stroke related death ...

Creepy Bathroom Guy has apparently been sleeping in his truck over nights in our parking lot.

As I was preparing to depart the House of The Lord yesterday I see him arrive and try to get into the building. Fail. He then gets back into his surprisingly nice truck and leaves.

That's right bitch! Go wash up in someone else's sink!




I need to start looking up options for concealed carry in this great state of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment