Friday, March 13, 2009

Are You Dead or Are You Sleeping?

Several items of interest on this Friday

1. I broke down and went to see Dr. B yesterday. A Z Pack and a fancy new nose spray later, I am out there door with the news that everyone in Central Ohio is sick and I am apparently no different.

2. There are 4 stalls in the woman's bathroom at my place of employment. One of which is handicapped. There are normally about 20 women in the building at one time. Plus however many use the facilities on weeknights and weekends for church. You would think that the woman's bathroom would be clean. It isn't. Inevitably there is always one toilet that has not been flushed. Who doesn't flush the toilet??

There is only one male typically in the building during the day time. I am thinking about using the men's bathroom. I bet men are more apt to double flush if necessary.

3. Klaus' tail has been dealt a major set back. He hit it very hard and fresh blood splatter resulted all over the kitchen. It is back to being wrapped up and he is sporting the fancy Petsmart Elizabethan XX Large collar. He goes to the vet next week for his monthly Percorten injection and I believe we will be having a serious discussion about surgery.

I would try to close this blog with something witty, but my brain is mostly dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment