Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blow Up the Outside World

So, I am a pretty big Chris Cornell fan.

Soundgarden was the beginning of my teenage musical rebellion. Black Hole Sun continues to be one of my favorite songs from the 90's. Audioslave was decent. As was Temple of the Dog. And I really believe Chris Cornell's voice is more than adequate enough to be a solo artist (like anyone cares what I believe).

I hear that he worked with Timbaland for his most recent album, Scream.

Wait ... what?

I have yet to hear anything positive about this album. Maybe it is just because the indie/grunge loyalists can't stand to think that Timbaland has infiltrated their world.

Maybe it just sucks.

Imagine my happiness in seeing this on PerezHilton.com (yes, I am one of those people)





A feud's a brewin'!

The latest tweet from Nine Inch Nails' frontman Trent Reznor's Twitter?

He's talkin' mad shit on former Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell!

Says Reznor: "You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell's record? Jesus."

Ooooh, the claws are coming out!

We're on your side, Trent!



It pleases me to no end to see Mr. Reznor being referred to in the mainstream media.

Now if I could only see Matt Bellamy on PerezHilton.com I could die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment