Sunday, March 7, 2010

So I don't want to brag or anything ...

I GET TO SEE MUSE NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!1!

I don't think I will be physically able to contain myself when Rachael and I get into that arena. I mean, I have been pretty much obsessed with this band since 2006. I have been waiting for them to come somewhere close to Ohio to play and next Saturday is it.





Rachael and I will be driving to Detroit to see Muse, with special guests Silversun Pickups at the Palace at Auburn Hills and I might die of happiness.

I have been browsing the Muse forums and watching clips on YouTube to prepare myself for this epic event. I even changed my desktop wallpaper.




In other, albeit less, exciting news ... I entered a raffle at work and won (what??) a pair of box seat tickets to see the Columbus Crew play Toluca this Tuesday. Now understand that I know nothing about soccer and less about the Columbus Crew, but I am kind of excited to go and experience something in Columbus that had I not won tickets to I probably would never had experienced.

So in the spirit of things ... Let's Go Crew!

Lastly, the snow is almost completely gone from the back yard and I think that the dogs forgot what grass is. Lola has spent most of her time outdoors in the last few days rolling around in the mostly muddy grass flat on her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment