Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You fancy a rock out?

Admittedly, Starlight is not one of my most favorite Muse songs. But it has a brilliant video and an even more brilliant making of the video ... video.

First ... watch this

(I would embed a youtube video, but Muse's record label has taken all of their official videos off ... bunch of cockwaffles.)

Second ... watch this in HD. It will probably take you several times to figure out what they are saying in their adorable British accents.


My personal favorites:

Do you fancy a rock out?/ It's not that kind of song
Who's going to fire the gun off?/ I think you'll find that will be me
There's going to be loads of people looking at that and thinking A MASSIVE SHIP IS SINKING!

Lastly there is a very real possibility that I will get to see Muse this year. My very first Muse show!

And that is why I <3 2010 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment