Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I listened to in 2009

Amy's Super Favorite Tracks of 2009


Muse - United States of Eurasia +Collateral Damage

I love Muse. I love Queen. I love Chopin. United States of Eurasia is made of total and complete overkill win.





Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

I like Lady Gaga. Go ahead and judge me. 9 times out of 10, I would find myself listening to Lady Gaga on my way to job interviews. I don't know why. Whatever, I do what I want.





Cage the Elephant - Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

This song reminds me a lot of "What It's Like" by Everlast. I like the line about the preacher lining his pockets with righteous dollar bills. Good Stuff. I also like that the lead singer appears to be having some sort of eplieptic fit when he performs live.





Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends

I love, love, love the anger and passion in this song. And the lead singers kick ass beard.





Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears - Get Yo Shit!

Black Joe Lewis is one of the many reasons I really want to visit Austin Texas. This album is non stop rocking out, old school blues style. She said you don't even buy me presents - yeah I did, I bought you a box of chicken, but I ate it on the way home.





Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang

John Paul Jones, Dave Grohl, and Josh Homme. I am historically a fan of anything that involves Hommes voice. This is no different.





Green Day - East Jesus Nowhere

I loved American Idiot. I am not as in love with 21st Century Breakdown, but I do really like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment