Saturday, November 21, 2009

On Holiday

I officially started my vacation yesterday. 10 beautiful days where I don't have to go to work. Where I don't have to spend 8 1/2 hours wondering just what the hell happened. 8 1/2 hours where I don't have to train my replacements, answering questions that I wouldn't have to ask.

So, I am on vacation and I have never been more thrilled.

So far I have had lunch with friends, visited with my niece and nephew, and slept. My nephew Breydon got released from the hospital. Which is super great news. He is in that great stage where he is still small enough to be snuggly, but not small enough that you feel you will break him.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Twilight movie (go ahead and mock me now). I wound up reading all of the books out of boredom and found them very enjoyable. The first movie was just ok. But I think more often than not the books are better than movies.

Believe me, I will probably never hear the end of going to see the Sexy Vampire movie (J: Oh there's werewolves too! Awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment