Monday, November 9, 2009

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart


Outside my window...
an absolutely beautiful morning


I am thinking...
that I wish the laundry would hang itself


I am thankful for...
opportunities.

I am wearing...pajamas

I am remembering...I need to pick up Lola's medication today

I am going...to have an interesting day ... hopefully with no nervous breakdowns

I am reading...nothing. I just finished the last book in the Twilight series. J ordered me Notes Left Behind, so I am waiting for that to come. And I also need to get the latest Post Secret book.

I am hoping...that today is a good day.

I am creating...a speech in my mind that I will probably never give

On my mind...how my current employment situation gives me a totally nervous stomach

From the kitchen...a cold can of Coca Cola.

Around the house...it is actually quiet. No barking dogs or yard equipment being run.

Some of my favorite things...
Klaus, Lola, J, the new Tivo, my red ipod, Muse, wearing flip flops in November

A few plans for the rest of the week...my main goal this week is to keep my sanity. Enjoy the time alone in my car listening to music and try to be positive.

A photo to share...A photo from the Undisclosed Desires video by Muse. I <3 them.





this post taken from the super cool Amber, who should post more photos of her brown dogs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment