Monday, May 4, 2009

Kingdom of Rust

I have been remiss in posting updates. Not sure that anyone has missed them, but at any rate, here is news from the land of Amy.

Dog News: Lola has been doing really well with her current dosage of Pheno. I hope that we continue to be seizure free.

Klaus had surgery last Thursday on his tail. We opted to amputate a large portion of the tail to prevent reinjury.

He has done so well with his recovery, barely bothering at the bandaging at all. We go on the 11th to have the stitches taken out. Hopefully then we will be on the road to a drama free summer.

People News: I had a sleep study done a few weeks ago. Turns out I will be needing another one done to try out a CPAP machine. (This is my sad face) I am very concerned that I will be facing surgery to remove my tonsils and adenoids sooner than later.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment