Monday, April 6, 2009

It Doesn't Remind Me Of Anything

Serious questions this afternoon.


Should the weather really have such a negative affect on me?

Should I let the insipid, gnawing worry take over my brain?

I think I am smarter than all of this. But I have still spent the day in an incredible funk.

Maybe instead of sleeping through the weekend I should go out and do something.

We will see. I have to make it 4 more days before I can think about weekend plans.

Hopefully 4 days that don't include dog related illness or emergency. Or work related stupidity (ha). Maybe I will go home and clean tonight. That might make me feel like I have accomplished something.

And Now For Something Completely Different...

In my quest to constantly pick out things that are misspelled ... I caught this gem hanging from the door of the Pre-K room.



Not sure how this made it past quality control, or the cashiers at Michael's craft shop, or past the teachers at school, but I am pretty sure this may be one of the best finds of mine so far.

But nothing will beat the Child Medical Statement from the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services being sent to every child care in the state with the word Influenza spelled Ifluenza.

J told me I was silly for calling the state to let them know that there was a typo on one of their official forms. But I did it anyway. Apparently I was the only one who cared enough to call and let them know.

I wish there was some sort of prize for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment