Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Evening


Outside my window...
the sun is setting on a warm, sunny day

I am thinking... about the folks that I serve everyday, about the need for supplemental insurance, and that I am kind of over CNN.

I am thankful for...
my husband, my dogs, and Coke Zero

I am wearing...
a Fender t shirt, jean capris, flip flops

I am remembering...
that my drivers license is expired and I need to go to the BMV

I am going...
to see Wicked in August and Muse in October

I am reading... nothing right now and it totally sucks. I finished the Sookie Stackhouse novels and I have no books left to read. A trip to Barnes and Noble is in my future.

I am hoping...
that my sinuses are better tomorrow

I am creating... a display for the sleeping area in my classroom

From the kitchen... an ice cold Coke Zero

Around the house...
sleepy dogs on the floor, my shoes in a pile

Some of my favorite things... True Blood, my wedding ring, Glee, the pool being almost ready for Klaus to swim

A few plans for the rest of the week... finish my work week, get my new drivers license, take my shoes to UPS, nap with the 4 leggeds

A photo to share... post bath hysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment