Friday, October 9, 2009

Yours Truly, Angry Mob

Long week.

Got bit by my moms basset hound.

Again.

Went to the urgent care and got a tetnus shot and a 10 day supply of antibiotics. Now on day 5 and it has turned into a nasty oozing mess. Not excited about that. It is really hard to keep a wound clean when it is on your dominant hand.

When you work around small children.

Children who have very little respect for personal space or washing their hands after they sneeze.

Fail.

I became an aunt x3 on Sunday. Breydon Joseph.



He is not feeling well and is in the hospital still. But they are taking care of him and hopefully he will be well enough to go home.

My grandpa is also in the hospital, he is having some troubles and I really wish that the hospital he was in wasn't made of fail.

I am tired and feeling antibiotic-icky. I want it to stop raining and start being sunshiny.

And I am hoping that things in general get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment